Thursday, November 29, 2012

William Hammett

My name is William Hammett, and I have a Masters degree in English and thirty graduate hours in Education.  I am trained in editing, writing, textual analysis, proofreading, and research.

I taught literature and writing at high schools, colleges, and universities for twenty-two years.  I also edited newsletters, wrote promotional literature for Tulane University's Graduate School of Business, wrote newspaper articles, and gave lectures on the manuscript submission process and finding literary agents.  For two years, I was owner and CEO of Inklings Manuscript Review Service, Inc.

I have written novels, short stories, and poetry for the past thirty-five years.  Poetry and short stories have appeared in dozens of literary journals (hard copy) and e-zines.  I have written eight novels under my own name and written and edited numerous books for my ghostwriting clients, both fiction and nonfiction.

If you wish to see samples of my work and learn more about my career, please visit my official ghostwriting website by clicking the link at the top of the right sidebar.

Contact wmhammett@aol.com

SITEMAP

About
Articles on this Website
William Hammett
Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment